Hello and well done to those of you who successfully managed to get your infocus award application ready and submitted in time for the deadline. A lot of you did!
So what next? Key stages in the journey ahead with dates are outlined below.
- We sent the applications out to assessors on 14 September. The Innovate UK team allocated three external assessors to each application.
- On 7 October you will hear whether or not you have been successful in the initial assessment stage. We will invite all finalists to the preparation day for the final interview stage and the interview panel itself.
- The preparation day for the final interview stage is on 12 October. At this event all finalists will receive training on making their pitch to the interview panel and it will also be an opportunity to meet with our Ambassadors and Innovate UK Governing Board Members.
- The interview panel will be held 19 – 20 October. This will determine who gets the £50,000 grants.
- All the women selected to receive the £50,000 awards will be invited to the National Business Awards on 15 November.
Exciting times ahead. Watch this space…
Follow me on Twitter: @enott
You can follow Innovate UK on:
- Register to attend Innovate 2016 in Manchester on 2-3 November 2016
- Innovate UK Twitter @innovateuk
- For more Innovate UK videos subscribe to our YouTube channel here
- Sign up for email notifications on funding, connections & support opportunities
- Follow Innovate UK on Facebook
- Connect with Innovate UK on Linkedin