Innovate UK is focused on driving business growth – no surprise then that the majority of our funding (~80%) is directed towards companies. The remaining 20%, still a significant sum, goes into the UK research base – providing support to …
Related content and links
About Innovate UK
A blog on the work of Innovate UK. Contributors are Innovate UK staff and our wider family, partners and experts from the world of innovation.